Monday, April 5, 2010

Youth Revival in the Philippines



This month (15th-23rd) I have been given an incredible opportunity to travel to the Philippine Islands. This will be my second trip to the nation as I am preparing to preach a four day Youth convention in Caigon City (19th-22nd).

I am asking everyone to pray for this event.
I feel that God has impressed upon me to pray and fast for 500 young people to be baptized in the Pacific Ocean during this convention.

I will use whatever technology I have available to me during this convention to give twitter (follow me - @theocracy15), Facebook- Jordan Parnell, and blog updates on the status of this event. Until that time- please join me in faith believing and prayer that God would move in a mighty way.

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment